Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Mintz MD
Dr. Charles Mintz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vineland, NJ, with another office in Millville, NJ. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mintz is affiliated with South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton, South Jersey Health System-Elmer and South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Mintz has 2 locations
Dr. Charles Mintz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles Mintz has the following 2 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mintz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
South Jersey Health System-Elmer
South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
South Jersey Healthcare Center
Cape Regional Medical Center
South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
49 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1964
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Mintz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vineland, NJ.