Dr. Charles Mirabile Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Charles Mirabile Jr?

Very attentive and caring doctor!

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. MIRABILE by my OB/GYN for high risk pregnancy. One must appreciate the added level of security that having such a skilled and knowledgeable physician adds to your peace of mind. Prior to my first visit, i received a very thorough packet, explaining office policies and patient responsibilities. I noticed in the previous review someone was complaining about the long wait and very brief visit with the doctor. This complaint can only be a result of one's failure to read the PACKET, which clearly prepares you for the possibility of a 3 hr visit (hence, HIGH RISK DOCTOR). I have the utmost respect for Dr. Mirabile for the work that he does. Even though my daughter was premature, Dr. MIRABILE kept a very close eye on me during my pregnancy, implementing various treatments along the way which resulted in me delivering a very healthy baby girl. My advice for the previous person who posted a review, as well as, future patients, is to READ the packet prior to your visit and educate yourself on what High Risk means. These doctors are specialists and they are not in abundance. They specialize in saving lives. That might not mean much to you when it comes to your child, but it means the world to me. Therefore, i have no complaints regarding the wait or visit. My visits have never been brief. The office staff is awesome. They are very friendly and genuinely care about your progress. Dr. MIRABILE always takes his time to explain everything to me and to address any of my concerns. He has used the same level of care and expertise on my current pregnancy, as i am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my second baby girl. I hope that this more accurate evaluation will help future patients make a decision.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Very straight to the point but nice as can be!

Posted on November 6th, 2012

We waited 1 hour and 40 minutes before getting to go back. After we where there the assistant took some measurements for a few minutes then left. Mirabile came it for maybe 5 minutes before we were done. We were there for 2 hours and 20 minutes to see him for 5 minutes....No word during our wait, just apologies after we were taken back there. Incredibly inconsiderate and unprofessional to leave patients out there with no word for that long.

wonderful doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Dr. Mirabile is a wonderful doctor. I haven't ever felt rushed on my appointments. It's hard to get an appointment in the sense that you need a referral in order to see him but once you are a patient it's not hard. His bed side manners are excellent and caring.

LOVE this doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2012

The best dr I've ever had! He was our doctor for both of our children, and we just loved him. Very accurate, kind, wonderful bedside manner, caring (he always says, "Worrying is my job. If there's something to worry about, I'll tell you.") and never kept us waiting. We just adore this Dr!

Posted on August 10th, 2011

He specializes in high-risk pregnancies. Very professional. Very skillful. Explains everything in great detail. Very courteous and helpful. I was seen (as an emergency appointment) within a couple of hours after I fell at home and was worried about the baby. Great doctor! Would recommend him anytime!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2011

We found Dr. Mirabile after being told that we were high risk by a regular OB (who was pretty horrible to us). Dr. Mirabile was great about easing our minds and he has been wonderful throughout all of the appts. Having had a truely bad experience with our first OB we can honestly say that Dr. Mirabile is by far one of the best dr's around. Highly recommended!

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

An amazing doctor! I could not have been happier with the care he and his office staff provided. They always answered all my questions and someone was always available when issues arose. If we have anymore children there is no doubt that we would use him again. Highly recommended.

Amazing!

Posted on June 25th, 2009

Dr. Mirabile is amazing and all of his staff made me feel like a part of the family. Even though he has been doing this for almost two decades you can tell he still enjoys it and really cares what is going on.

Posted on December 20th, 2008

He correctly diagnosed our son and perfromed my emergency c-section. I healed perfectly and my scar is so small and low that I can wear a bikini! He was very nice and I never felt rushed in our appointments. We are now seeing him with our second pregnancy. I highly recommend this doctor!

Posted on June 8th, 2008

I got an appointment with him the very next morning when I called, didn't wait very long the 1st time (about an hour the 2nd). He gave me an exact diagnosis, scheduled and performed a cerclage procedure with no complications! Would reccomend him.

Posted on October 5th, 2017