Dr. Charles Miranda Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles Miranda?

Do not consider Dr. Miranda

Posted on October 14th, 2017

I had hoped that Dr. Miranda would be a good choice as an Internist for my wife, so I called his office each day for 3 days, with no response or call back from his office. When I finally did get a call back, I was told that I needed to pay $3500 in order to be a patient of Dr. Miranda's. I asked what I would be getting for this exorbitant fee, and was told: 'your appointment would be taken on time and you can talk to the doctor at any time'. In other words, services provide by a good doctor, with scheduled appointments actually occurring on time, would cost me $3500. Although I can afford this, I was flabbergasted by the idea of paying for services that a good physician would provide to all of his patients. DO NOT CONSIDER THIS DOCTOR. HIS FRONT STAFF IS UNPROFESSIONAL. HIS SERVICES ARE NOT WORTH PAYING A $3500 'MEDICAL RETAINER FEE'.

Sad at the changes

Posted on August 16th, 2015

Dr. Miranda is a competent physician. He was my doctor for over 8 years. When he made the decision to switch to concierge care everything changed. Although I was a member of the 'elite' concierge group - he nor no one in his office bothered to call, stop by the hospital (via the connecting hallway!!) to check in or see me or follow up after my week visit where I was admitted via the emergency room after a paramedic visit. I do not see the value in the extra fee per month and have found a new doctor and save the $$ now.

Members Only

Posted on May 30th, 2013

If you have lots of free time book an appointment with Dr. Miranda. On average I'll wait at least 30 minutes before being called in and then another 15-30 in the room waiting for the doctor to show. Then get a brief visit before being passéd off. Oh, and now you have to pay over $1800 a year to see Dr Miranda since he's decided on becoming 100% "concierge".

Turned my life around!

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Miranda after seeing the success he had with treating a friend's mother. I have seen a number of doctors over the years for a number of different reasons, all relating to my general sicknesses and feelings of "something's terribly wrong". Dr. Miranda is an excellent doctor on his bedside manner and professionalism alone, but he also did a very thorough work up on me _without running up the bill_. I was very impressed that he was able to diagnose a severe dairy intolerance while at the same time definitively letting me know that I am free of diabetes, Celiac's, parasites, and other worries. I feel so much better now, and feel supported in my quest towards better health.

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

went in for a wound check on neck after a suicide attempt. Dr Miranda did not even remove the bandage to look at the wound...just told him it was OK and to go to the ER to have stitches removed!! He knew it was a suicide attempt but would not prescribe an anti-depressant and gave him a phnoe number for a Dr who was on vacation and the person on call was not taking new patients.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Alawys is interest in any questions I have. The staff is nice.

Posted on December 22nd, 2008

Doesn't get back with results of tests unless something's wrong.

Posted on July 19th, 2016