Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles W Mitchell
Dr. Charles W Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Killeen, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles W Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles W Mitchell has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 36
I am sadden by the display of unprofessionalism from his front desk staff. I am certain that this is not a display of the level of professionalism and appropriate behavior that a family care institution such as Central Texas Health Care would ever adhere to. I strongly suggest that the staff receive customer service, consideration of others, or additional required training to understand what it means to care for customers!
Several years ago I learned that my chart had a certain red sticker placed on it and it meant that they planned to "get rid of me." I had severe non-mitigated pain from a motor vehicle collision. I was prescribed hydrocodone bitartrate. But, once they decided to move me along to pain management, their service was poor and the office manager was hateful. She denied I had to wait over 7 hours to be seen during a previous visit. (I waited to be seen because I knew the ER could only prescribe a few days of pain med. Although my experiences were poor, I still recommend Dr. Mitchell to others. My diagnosis and situation was unique to me. Dr. Mitchell will get you out of pain, but he can only prescribe narcotics for just so long. I agree with some of the other comments - that staff seems to be a contributing factor for poor service.
I have been a patient of this clinic for 2010. Although I have not been seen by Dr. Mitchell his assisting PA(s) have been very caring. The Mitchell staff has always been courteous and professional. My wait time for scheduled appointment have been between 10 to 30. As for being a walk-in the wait could be hours.
39 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Charles W Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO