Dr. Charles S Monier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles S Monier?

(EDIT) VERY INTELLIGENT AND CARING FOR HIS PATIENTS!!!!!

I noticed that I put staff as a 2 star (moderate) but that WAS by MISTAKE .They are all wonderful. After my appt with him this week, the waiting time was not long at all. Everything went very quick. He still stayed to explain everything to me and answered all my questionssss... . He stated that he was going to try and keep it this way as much as he possible could.... Emergencies Do Happen, so if he is running late, read my 1st post above, it could be your life one day he is trying to save, or your child's. Plan and simple, great caring physician that cares for his PATIENTS...

Very Intelligent and Caring for His Patients!!!!!

I would highly recommend Dr. Monier!!!!!!Yes!! The waiting time is a bit long at times. BUT, as we all should know he is out there doing procedures, that's saving a life. So instead of getting frustrated about the waitthink about the family of the patient's life he is working so hard to save.I never wanted a physician to see me right away and take 2 minutes with me. That shows me that he doesn't have enough time and doesn't care about his patients.....