Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles W Montgomery
Dr. Charles W Montgomery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tupelo, MS, with other offices in Starkville, MS and Corinth, MS . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Montgomery has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles W Montgomery has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Clinical Research
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 19
I was diagnosed with a rare disorder and Dr. Montgomery has gone above and beyond for me over the last 8 years that i have been seeing him. He is courteous and always takes time to answer any questions and address any concerns that I have. He seems to genuinely care about my health and well being. I could not have found a better doctor.
44 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Charles W Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles W Montgomery in this video.
Dr. Charles W Montgomery is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.