Dr. Charles M Moon Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles M Moon?

Rude office staff

I have no complaints about the medical care I received. The office staff I talked with about a missed appointment, I did not miss, were rude. After I received a "patient termination" letter, I called to explain I cancelled the appointment and had phone records to prove it. I was told I had to talk with the office manger. I left three message and never received a call back. The person transferring me to the office manager said she couldn't do anything, talk to the office manger. How is it possible to talk to someone who does not answer her phone and will not call me back?

Great Dr.

Dr. Moon is very busy. It took three months to get in for the initial appointment. Once I got in he was excellent. Very friendly and caring. Great results and follow-up. Staff was also very pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Moon and Advanced Dermatology.

Excellent care -Dr. Moon

Great Experience

Had excellent 1st visit with Dr. Moon. Very down to earth in explaining things to me. I read other reviews about his front desk staff, but they were equally great!

Incompetent front desk

I was 7 minutes late for my appointment due tomgetting lost. Waited for an hour and asked the front desk when I was going to see the doctor. I was told since I was late they moved my appointment out to a workmin when can. This would have been fine had I been told this before waiting for an hour. Missed work for no reason. Would have liked to have been seen by this doctor, but due to the rudeness of his front desk, that isn't going to happen.

I'm impressed with Dr. Moon. He seems like a very nice man who is also a competent physician. However, his staff is poorly trained. One front desk employee seemed more interested in trying to argue than assist. I have never had the office answer the phone at the beginning of the work day. They seem to think even though the office opens at 8:00 a.m., that they don't have to start answering the phone until one morning as late as approximately 8:25 a.m. Summary: You will probably like Dr. Moon as a person and a physician. You will probably not like dealing with the front desk staff.

Office staff rude

A female office staff was rude. She acted like I was an inconvenience in her life when I was at the office.

Removed a cancer from my nose--cant even see the scar! The staff are great at his office.