Dr. Charles Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Morris?

Posted on May 18th, 2016

He is an extraordinary physician in everything that matters. It's worth waiting to get on his patients panel

Posted on March 4th, 2015

One of the two most outstanding doctors from whom I have ever received regular treatment.

Best doctor ever!

Posted on February 21st, 2013

My original internist died and Dr. Morris was chosen for me by the practice. I was very apprehensive at first, since I had known and relied on my original internist through some very difficult times. However, I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Morris. He returns phone calls very promptly and when I have asked for referrals for friends or members of my family, he has given it a lot of thought and steered me in the exact right direction every time. I was once in the hospital in Lawrence, I live near there and an emergency took me to the closest place, and they were not able to figure out what was wrong, although I was there from before dawn until mid afternoon. They were very nice and worked hard, but to no avail. That afternoon we called Dr. Morris and he saw me first thing the next day and within after spending five minutes with me he sent me to a neurologist at B&W and I was diagnosed immediately and my treatment started right away. I cannot imagine a better, more focused or concerned doctor than Charles Morris.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Was Dr. Winshall's patient until his tragic death at same office then was given to Dr. Morris and first visit to him after Dr. Winshall's death for me you could see the stress on office and Dr. Morris said everyone wants a doctor like Winshall I'm not Dr. Winshall I said no, no one could replace him and just like if the same happened to you no one can replace you and funny he is like his teacher Dr. Winshall.

Posted on April 26th, 2010

There is no substitute for intelligence and interest in the patient, and for me Dr. Morris ranks extremely high for these criteria. And when he is puzzled or doesn't know, he will admit it. (A secure ego is damned important in a primary care physician.)

Posted on May 11th, 2009

Dr. Morris is outstanding: bright, intuitive, compassionate.

Posted on May 28th, 2016