Dr. Charles Moses Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Charles Moses?

I've never had a problem with him . I went to him with my kids and now he's delivering my grandkids

Posted on March 1st, 2017

People complain about him being blunt but do you want the facts or maybe's. When it comes to my overall health I don't have time for smoke screens I want facts..I'll handle emotions later

OBGYN Patient

Posted on August 14th, 2014

I'm in the medical field and work side by side with many doctors, and have never been treated so poorly. He's the worst most uncompassionate Dr I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. I've lost a child before to a terminal illness so I thought he'd have some sort of empathy...I wouldn't bring my dog to him! He gave me bloop pressure medicine, I don't even have high blood pressure!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM! I switched providers because he yelled at me. Everytime I'm scheduled for an appointment I always have to wait for over an hour

Avoid him!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

You're a great doctor, but you are extremely rude and narrow minded. I over heard you speaking about my tattoos. That has nothing to do with the fact that I prefer more natural ways to treat my body. Excuse me for not buying into taking pills to solve my problems. Your lack of research into helping diagnose my problem was just awful, waste of money. You criticized the list of problems I had. I didn't come in there to be mocked, I had serious concern for my health. You had a blatant disregard for me and my health all by judging me based on appearances. Enjoy your $85 because I will never spend my money there again. I also suggest to anyone that may have an opinion on their own health, avoid this doctor like the plague.

Find another

Posted on August 12th, 2012

Don't Use Him!!!

Posted on April 11th, 2011

is office staff was horrible to my sister in law. At the end of her HIGH RISK pregnancy. They refused to see her because her Medicaid got cancelled. She offered to pay cash. They said she couldn't. After her Medicaid was re-instated the Medicaid office computers were down and they couldn't get her a temporary card. The office refused to look it up in the computer system and said there was nothing they could do. There are ways to keep your patients safe and this office could not care. Her ankles are swelling to the size of her calfs and they still refuse to look up her Medicaid in the system! I used him for my first pregnancy and he was very Pro- Cesarean. My other friend used him when she was a teenager and pregnant and he tried to get her to have an abortion! He is very blunt and can be rude at times!

Posted on June 28th, 2017