Dr. Charles V Mullen Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles V Mullen Jr?

Dr. Mullen has no bedside manner and does not make up for it in knowledge. I am 30 years old. He treated me for asthma with steroids for 3 years as I continued to get worse. He did not seem to care about fixing the problem or even finding the cause. I finally went to another pulmonologist who determined (through 1 test) that I do not have asthma in the first place. The steroids made me overweight and borderline diabetic. Would not let anyone I care about see him.

Lung Cancer