Dr. Charles A Mullins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles A Mullins?

Does Not Care

I was a patient for several years. I generally tough things out and rarely even go see a physician averaging maybe a visit once a year at most. On my last visit, I shared that I had become depressed and was in a place of almost complete desperation. He looked at me, ignored what I said and left the room without ever acknowledging what I had said. Never saw anyone so blatantly uncaring. Never went back.

DR MULLINS ADDRESS MY ISSUES WITH FOOD ALLERGIES AND I AM FEELING MY OLD SELF AGAIN. HE WAS ABLE TO ALLEVIATE ALL MY ISSUES IN A KIND AND CARING MANOR. HIS STAFF IS EXCELLENT AND VERY EFFICIENT.

Awesome Doctor.

Only problem have is getting anyone on the phone when I call.

Dr. Mullins is the best physician I have ever met. I have been going to him for about 8 years now. Amanda-his nurse, is awesome too.

Dr. Mullins missed problems I was experiencing. When I changed Family Practicioner, she found that I have hypothyroidism. He is an average doctor. During the last year I was seeing him, his office had an accounting error showing that I owed one co-pay. I was told that I had to pay this, or I would not be seen. I paid it. On my next visit, I was told the same thing. This time I refused to pay and insisted that it be investigated. They took me into the accounting error, & I was able to prove that I did not owe them anything. They re-funded the overpayment I had paid earlier. Also, I received a letter from him asking if I would be willing to pay a lump sum of money each year (I think $1000) for highest services. At this point, I found another doctor. If you pay extra, he's probably fine.

My doctor for 10 years

Only moving from Huntsville caused me to change physicians. Dr Mullins is a caring good doctor though the office staff tend to be indifferent.

Very caring and willing to listen. I would never consider another family doctor.

Very Caring

He is the most caring and sincere doctor I have ever encountered. He treats every patient as though they are the only one. Never rushes you and follows through.

VERY THOROUGH

THIS DR IS GREAT.... HE IS VERY THOROUGH AND CARING. HE HAS MANY PATEINTS BUT ALWAYS REMEMBERS DETAILS ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE, FAMILY EACH TIME I VISIT. HE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.