Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Musgrove has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Charles A Musgrove has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Charles A Musgrove is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This is the second visit in 3 weeks at WRMC and unfortunately i saw Dr. Musgrove. The previous visit he did not tell me the whole truth of the results of tests being done! I got a phone call from my PCP and wanted me to come in to talk about 3 things that was found on my CT and I was told I only had a kidney stone! Always go get your records if you see this doctor!. Unfortunately Today I was in severe pain again in my right flank and saw Dr. Musgrove he only ordered a CT which he said was fine. He never did any blood work to see if I have an infection which I know I must have due to pain and burning in my kidney. Go somewhere else or ask for another doctor. Dont waste your time with this one
8 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Charles A Musgrove accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWashington Regional Medical Center, 3215 N Northhills Blvd, Fayetteville, AR
Dr. Charles A Musgrove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.