Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles N Moon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Charles N Moon has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Charles N Moon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Moon is the worst I have ever seen. He implanted my hip and the angle was wrong. Did not see him after the OP in the hospital only at my first office visit. He is a consultant to Stryker hence used their implants (and probably gets paid from them). Recall after one year. Never told me about the recall. Neither did Cedars Sinai or Dr. Spitzer, his boss. It seems they just wanted to cover up for Stryker and Cedars Sinai. Had to have a revision done in Santa Barbara after 1 1/2 years of Dr. Moon's op. This is the worst MD I've ever seen. He damaged me for live.
Dr. Moon was a Godsend. I was fully aware for a number of years that I had to have both hips replaced and had no idea that there was a procedure that would allow me to have both hips replaced at the same time. I read about Dr. Moon and this relatively "new" procedure in the paper and he was my man. I didn't need a baby sitter - I needed the best surgeon who would engender my trust. Charles Moon is that and more. He spent a good amount of time explaining the procedure and preparing me. I also did my own research and took every advantage of Cedars. I was standing that night - a few hours after the operation and walking without aids with a couple of weeks. Regrettably we was out of the country delivering a paper the following day but I did see a very caring and thorough associate. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. That was over six years ago - and, until we moved out of state recently, Dr. Moon took the time to see me every year and check the implants. If you need work done on your hips in LA, I could recommend anyone higher.
Think about things like... What was most memorable? What did you like or dislike? What would you tell a friend? Would you choose this doctor again?
I am sorry to just now write a review for Dr Moon. Basically he changed my life! I live in Georgia, and I had a diagnosis that was so rare no doctor here had ever seen or dealt with it. Fortunately I was able to find Dr Moon, he not only diagnosed me correctly but was able to fix me and give me my life back:). For that I am forever grateful!The surgery was in 2007 and I am not perfect, but I am healed and leading a normal life. If I not been fixed by Dr Moon, I would be in a wheel chair by now
Dr. Moon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Charles N Moon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCedars Sinai Orthopaedic Center, 444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 603, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles N Moon in this video.
Dr. Charles N Moon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.