Dr. Charles Nichter Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Charles Nichter?

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr. Nichter misdiagnosed our child 6 years ago. Told us he had a "degenerative brain disease and would die a slow and painful death and there is nothing that can be done to stop it" After a second opinion (that took 2 months to get) my child had nothing close to that. After I expressed my feelings to Dr. Nichter about his initial findings he proceeded to harass me. 18 phone calls on a Sunday morning is where is started followed by daily calls. It took me writing to Albany Med to finally get this quack to go away! My child 6 years later is a healthy boy that has seen a life far from "the slow and painful death" we were originally told!

Excellent

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Nichter Cure my doughter , that is all I can said about this Exellent Doctor

Keep looking if I was you.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Overall experience was incredibly poor. His bed side manor is awful, he is neither caring nor compassionate and has an incredible inability to explain things to non-medical professional people. He spent hardly anytime with my child and then jumped to completely incorrect conclusions, stating things that he was positive was wrong with my child that testing and every other Doctor dispelled. He did not listen and he made his own conclusions after barely spending any time examining my child and would not consider any thing else. I feel after he made up his mind he stopped trying to find out what was really wrong and a solution to help. I was not impressed and would reccomend anyone finding any other Doctor.

A blessing to our family

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Dr. Nichter came in to our lives at a time of great uncertainty over our son's health. He took the time to answer our really long lists of questions and thoroughly explained things in a very relatable way. I gained so much knowledge in the two years we saw him at our local children's hospital. Sadly he has moved to another state and we miss him dearly!!

The best would be an understatement!

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Dr. Nichter has been an amazing physician for our two children! At our first appointment, I was a bit on the hesitant side,and to be honest, I did not like him very much. However, as we continued to see him, I realized that he just wanted us to realize exactly what our son's condition was. After our eldest son was having neurological issues, and we need a neurologist, we knew right where to turn. Dr. Nichter has provided excellent care for our boys, and they love going for visits!! We could not ask for more...caring, knowledgeable, and extremely intelligent!!

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Dr. Nichter diagnosed our son after we had been to other Dr.s that could not. He takes the time to listen to what we have to say about our son. I feel that Dr. Nichter was a blessing. We went crazy when the other Dr.s couldn't diagnose him. We travel about 2 hours to see him & do not have to wait. It's worth the trip. I recommend Dr. Nichter every chance I get. Thank you Dr. Nichter

Posted on December 10th, 2009

Excellent doctor, my son really liked him and I felt he knew exactly what my son needed.

Posted on October 27th, 2017