Dr. Charles R Niles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles R Niles?

Patience and expertise!

If you want a friendly, informed, well-organized optamologist experience with one of the top docs in the area then Dr Niles office is the place to go! I've been 'deciding' about cataract surgery for 3 years. I'm close to that decision. My recent visit was topknotch in every respect, especially the time JoAnn, an outstanding patient advocate, spent with me. She answering every question going above and beyond my expectations. I haven't had the surgery yet but I'm confident I've chosen an excellent doctor and staff .

Did my cataracts and cares for my glaucoma

excellent physician and surgeon

Dr. Niles did a fine job with my surgery. However,I have been with this practice for several years but have opted to change because of the general rudeness of the office staff. Most of the p Dr. Unless fine but the majority of the office staff is rude and unfriendly. After several years with Dr.Niles and other doctors there, I have opted to change physicians.

Best in the Business

Dr. Niles is wonderful. Very caring and knowledgeable. There is a long wait to see him but he's worth it. Our eyes are precious and I only trust Dr. Niles for the best care. My husband sees him too and agrees 100%.

Dr niles excellent BUT optometrist staff has an exceedingly rude staff,ember. Would absolutely recommend getting written script for lenses and have the script made somewhere else. Because of this rude staff member have made an appt with another opthamologist. Wil have scrip filled somewhere else

Cataract Surgery

Dr Niles properly diagnosed my condition and advised the correct surgical option. The patient comes first with Dr Niles and he has my highest possible recommendation.

He has given me my life back. Was doing 25 eye drops per day to deal with too much pressure. After shunt surgery, I am now down to 4/day and headed to 1-2/day.Top notch.

Dr. Niles and his entire staff are professional, personable, thorough and efficient. I was very pleased with my eye surgery and the followup visits.

An Excellant professional

An exam by Dr. Niles is preceeded by very thorough exams by his staff. Dr. Niles is curteous and does not rush. He discusses my situation until I am satisfied.

My husband and I have every confidence in the ability and professionalism of Dr.Niles. Our quest to find a Dr. that we could have this degree of confidence in led us to him...through word of mouth and in becoming his patient. However, the office, (whenever we are there.. which is often), is chaotic.. with staff seemingly very overworked. We have experienced errors in presurgical information given to us by a staff member (not the Dr). There is not a comfortable, relaxed feel about the office. Seems there are too many patient for the office to comfortably handle.

Dr. Charles R Niles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsville, NY.