2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles U Nnadi?

Very Happy with the Service

I've been seeing Doctor Nnadi for about 9 months and am very happy with the assistance that he has provided to me

Labeled as a diagnosis

I've seen quite a few psychiatrists in my lifetime, but none come as close to Dr. Nnadi. For a doctor, he has extremely poor bedside manners. Within <20 minutes of seeing me, he diagnosed me within Bipolar I; a condition that has not previously appeared in my medical records, nor something that is in my family's history. He told me that the ONLY way I will get better would be if I took his prescribed medications. He did not provide me with additional recommendations and was not of help. He does not use an integrative approach at all. Please do yourself a favor and find a new doctor.

Dr. Charles U Nnadi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.