Dr. Charles C Nofsinger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles C Nofsinger?

Replaced both shoulders and knee had no problems

Outstanding Orthopedics

Dr. Nofsinger has just completed a total replacement of my left knee. I have had both done by him this year and could not be more pleased. His work was immaculate resulting in a speedy and effective recovery for me with minimal discomfort. Without any reservation whatsoever I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Nofsinger for any and all orthopedics involving arms or legs.

Great!

He is very well versed in his speciality, connects well with patients, offers various treatment options, refers to competent peers. All in all, exactly what I look for in an MD.

comfort

Dr. Nofsinger was my second opinion in a UCL injury I suffered while playing sports. I had a partial tear and I had to make a decision on whether to have surgery or to try and thera-band it back to health. He helped me to make the best decision which was to go ahead with the surgery. He did a tremendous job on reconstructing my UCL. I am 5 months off of the surgery and im making progress faster than expected. I'm very thankful that I decided to seek another opinion and fell into the hands of Nofsinger. He is confident and comforting and I am more than happy with his performance before, during, and after my surgery.