Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Nordstrom
Dr. Charles Nordstrom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eau Claire, WI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nordstrom is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Eau Claire Hospital - Luther Campus, Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System and Luther Midelfort Oakridge. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Nordstrom has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Nordstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.