Dr. Charles C Novak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles C Novak?

Think twice

grateful

I was extremely ill when Dr. N first saw me. I had panic attacks, some paranoia, strange thoughts, extreme anxiety, anorexia and dry heaves. My husb. didn't think I would recover - until he met Dr. N. "My God, where did you find this man? He has insight, compassion, and intell. brilliance." I got well & feel admiration, love for him. His education re my illness was very helpful

five stars

Although I am certain I was a patient long enough to put 10 kids through college, it changed my life and I am forever in his debt! He made me figure it out for myself and that means so very much in the long run. Professional and courteous always; a sure thing. Also, they missed the boat when they didn't cast Dr. Novak as Christian Grey!!

I wanted answers when I started going to him but quickly realized that I had the answers within myself but I needed a guide! Dr Novak filled the bill and I have never had to go back to that "place" where I was so uncomfortable. Very few like him

Dr. Novak is a gentleman who cares about his patients and their needs. He has always made me feel like I was the only person he had to see; he has never rushed me.

uncaring insecure man

Dr. Charles C Novak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.