Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles E Nunn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles E Nunn has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles E Nunn - Posted on February 10th, 2018
My Whole Family
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles E Nunn - Posted on November 17th, 2015
Dr. Nunn has been my family's primary care physician for about 15 years. He has delivered and cared for several of my grandchildren along with 2 of my ...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles E Nunn - Posted on July 25th, 2015
Dr Nunn was my Dr during my pregnancy with my son, he was also the one that delivered my son. This was in the year 1999 and he was at the time practicing in Michigan. I absolutely loved him as my Dr. I was terribly upset when I learned he was leaving the practice due to moving to another state. I am atleast grateful to have had the experience of having him care for me during my pregnancy. Now if I can remember him as my Dr back from 1999, that should tell you how much of a great impression he made on me. Very caring and very passionate about the care of his patients. Couldn't have asked for a better Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles E Nunn - Posted on June 2nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Charles E Nunn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Charles E Nunn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newton, KS.