Dr. Charles R Orth Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles R Orth Jr?

compassionate/sense of humor/skilled professional

i hope that Dr. Orth and his staff read these reviews...honestly he saved me from not going to the urologists any more after having bad experiences with several previous doctors who just didnt seem to care. They rush you out without even knowing your name ,,,felt like a number. But with Dr. Orth and the staff at Dr. lee's South Jersey Urology in Vineland, I felt special not minimalized. Their care with the simple things such as tests and scheduling and Dr. Orths treating me as someone who has my own unique body and personality and ups/downs, it made me happy to come back. I had many setbacks and didnt go into many details, but the friendly staff and Dr. Orths compassion and friendliness goes a long way. Thank you!!

Best doctor ever

Retail Manager

Very bad experience. Doctor Orth needs to control his temper and ego. Your Doctor is some one with who you can share personal information and receive respect about it, but it is not the case of Mr. Orth. Every one deserve to have a bad day, but this day was enough to loose all my confidence on him as my doctor. I don't recommend this gentleman as doctor to no one. Anyway I wish the best on his professional practice to Mr. Orth.

My Lifeline

Dr. Orth is one of the most profession medical persons I have encountered. He is my lifeline and his agression in the medical arena has given me another shot at life. Had he been passive with my medical care, I may not have been around to write this review. He is very professional and totally dedicated to his field of medicine. I enjoy my visits with him, as he pulls no punches. He is very dedicated to his patients and their well-being. Not only is Dr. Orthe a skilled professional urologist, he has the personality that guides you psychology through your journey beit bad or good. My case was bad and he always has me smiling after my crying. He has taken my mind to a place where I no longer cry and only smile. I am blessed to have Dr. Orth in charge of my medical care. My faith and his loyalty to his patience are gifts from GOD. I cannot thank him enough and I am blessed to have him as my doctor.