Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles W Outz Jr MD
Dr. Charles W Outz Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elberton, GA, with another office in Piedmont, SC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Outz is affiliated with St Mary's Sacred Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles W Outz Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles W Outz Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Charles W Outz Jr has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Outz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Charles W Outz Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles W Outz Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elberton, GA.