Dr. Charles Owen Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Owen Jr?

Great Doc

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I enjoy seeing Dr. Owen. He is very jovial and puts you at ease right away. He likes to talk and listen to your concerns. I do not like how the office is run though. When you make an appt. they connect you to his nurse. I have problems with his nurse calling back.

I felt so lucky to have been a patient of Dr. Owens. I had stressed out over a boss, and was really sick. He listened, and took excellent care of me. Staff in surgery said he was the smartest Dr. on staff and I am sure he is. He has a kind soul and is Chief of Staff at Arlington Memorial.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr. Owen is one of the few Dr.'s of the many that I have that listens, does something about the problem and is not only friendly but very smart. He makes you feel like you are talking to your mother/father when you had an owie as a child. He has done wonders for both me and my daughter and we love him to death.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Owen is a GI doctor - so what you are going to see him about is very personal and embarrassing. He was patient and kind. He listens and asks questions when needed. He is very thorough with his exam .

Posted on September 20th, 2017