Dr. Charles Cole Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles Cole?

Happy Veteran

Posted on February 16th, 2017

After months of fighting with the VA in regards to my benefits and getting nowhere I was given Dr. Cole's contact information to assist me in acquiring my benefits. We met several times and he was able to put all my information together and came up with a report that compiled my medical history and I was recently notified that I am going to get all my benefits I requested! Wish I would have found him earlier! He was very nice to work with and did a great job with the report! Thank you Dr. Cole

Good Experience

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Very caring. Involved me as an active participant.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Excellent doctor. Has genuine care and concern. Great bedside manner. Did not use medical jargon to explain my problems but made it very clear and simple for me to understand.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

VERY CARING DOCTOR.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY RESPECT. TREMENDOUS HELP WITH MY DISABILITY CLAIMS.

A doctor who cares!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

So glad to have found Dr. Cole! He helped me to get my veterans benefits after fighting the VA system for years! He is very knowledgeable about medicine and the system and he truly cares about me. I would love to have him as my primary doctor!

benefits

Posted on April 5th, 2015

i saw doctor cole to help me with my VA benefits because i felt i was more than 30% disabled. doctor cole spent an extraordinary amount of time reviewing my records then did the most complete physical exam i have ever had in my life. he diagnosed me with exactly what outside doctors had been saying was wrong with me for years. he even testified for me in my behalf in front of a board. i am now receiving more than that ridiculous 30% that the VA said i was. doctor cole you are fantastic.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cole who helped me increase my benefits. He was very thorough, kind and explained all of the medical jargon to me in plain english. I received 100% of the benefits that I was hoping for after many years of trying!

George Terrell

Posted on December 14th, 2014

A very good doctor. Helped me increase my benefits with the VA nearly threefold. Wish I could use him as my problems provider. I

Rare Doctor Indeed

Posted on June 14th, 2014

If you ever get a chance to be seen by this outstanding M.D., you will understand the reason for so many compliments. I had several appointments with Dr. Cole and with each visit I became more and more impressed. For once I had a doctor who genuinely cared, listened and worked with me to gain control of my diabetes. The mold was broken when Dr. Cole was made. By the way, it has been well over a year since my last appointment and we still remember how good he was.

Super doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Saw Doctor Cole about 2yrs ago and he was incredible. Still looking for this physician as no doctor compares to this guy. If anyone knows where he practices, let me know so I can move me and my family !

Super Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2013

This doctor has been blessed with not only outstanding diagnostic skills and intelligence but equally has tremendous compassion, great bedside manner and genuine care for each of his patients. When God made this doctor, he broke the mold. Thank you Dr. Cole for changing my life.