Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Morrow
Dr. Charles Morrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Morrow is affiliated with USC University Hospital, USC Norris Cancer Hospital and Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Morrow has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
Dr. Charles Morrow has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Charles Morrow is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Morrow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
USC University Hospital
USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
51 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Morrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.