Dr. Charles P Sweeney Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Charles P Sweeney?

Dr Sweeney saw my husband while he was at N. Fl Regional Hospital. His eyesight was nearly gone due to an eye infection, but Dr Sweeney did extensive eye exams and treatment and soon my husband's eyesight was beginning to return. He even returned on Sunday to follow up. He was kind and gentle and very caring.

Knowledgeable, calming, thorough,

Best Ever!

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Sweeney and his office. The kindness and efficiency of the office staff is beyond equal. I felt confident in there care and welcomed. My experience was wonderful from the very first phone call I made to them. They are obviously lead by a wonderful example.

Dr. Sweeney is a good Doctor

Dr. Sweeney performed two eye surgeries for me and I really appreciate the way things turned out. My eyesight has greatly improved and I was treated very nicely. Dr. Sweeney and the staff were very caring and made the entire process easy.

First Class Physician

As a 70 year old male, I rate Dr. Sweeney as the best physician I have ever encountered. He runs a first class, professional organization, is competent, caring and efficient. If you ever need medical attention for your eyes, he is absolutely the guy to see......literally!!