Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles J Paget III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Charles J Paget III has the following 4 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
Dr. Charles J Paget III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
As may be a concern when anyone is facing major surgery (paraesophageal hernia with stomach lodged behind the heart), one wonders whether a surgeon in another major medical center might be a better choice. After receiving several trustworthy endorsements for Dr. Paget, I made the choice to have him do the surgery. I could not be happier with that choice. Dr. Paget is not only a highly skilled surgeon, but a very caring person who researches patient background to substantiate the need for surgery and the probable outcome. People of this area have perhaps as fine a surgeon as may be found, and should take comfort in the fact that they need look no further than Dr. Charles Paget and his staff for their major surgical needs.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
28 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Charles J Paget III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarilion Clinic, 3 Riverside Cir, Roanoke, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles J Paget III in this video.
Dr. Charles J Paget III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.