Dr. Charles M Paolino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles M Paolino?

Medical care as it is meant to be

Dr. Paolino has been my primary care physician for 8 years. I have had 8 annual physicals and perhaps an average of two visits a year for various ailments. He listens to me ... I have never felt rushed. Several years ago he recognized a problem and helped me make the right choices for me---he changed my life for the better. He is a good man and a great doctor.

I love Dr. Paolino!I have been his patiednt for about 12 years. I am now a retiree and he is still treating me. He kept after me to go for certain test and when I did, I needed treatment.Whenever I've mentioned Dr. Paolino's name to another doctor, they had only the best to say about him.

Dr. Paolino's bedside manner is quite awful. He had zero compassion and understanding when attempting to treat me. He had a rushed disposition and while I understand that doctors are busy and have other patients to see, he seemed distracted and uncaring. I am surprised to read all the positive reviews- perhaps he has folks writing these on his behalf? Believe the negative and steer clear of this "gentleman". His office staff is appalling as well.Very rude.

Great Doctor

Amazing doc.

Very happy with care. Smart, caring, professional - all you could ask for.

Unprofessional

Called him from morning until night about a painful post-operative urinary problem. He did not return my calls. I had to go to the emergency room. While at the emergency room a clerk from his office called my home to say there was a prescription waiting for me at the pharmacy. The prescription was for an antibiotic. Tests at the hospital showed I did not have an infection. This is the hight of incompetence.

Dr. Paolino

Best GP/internist/DO I have ever seen. Plusses include convenient location and wise references to specialist.