Dr. Charles Paraboschi Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Paraboschi?

A really terrific doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2010

I first saw DR. Paraboschi when I went into A-fib. My family Dr. called and was able to get me seen right away. Dr. Paraboschi saw me at 5:00PM at the end of a long day and at the start of a holiday weekend. He was courteous and kind, very attentive to my needs and got me started right away on meds and set up a follow up appointment. He took his time with me and has given me wonderful care in during the two years following my initian visit. You couldn't find a better cardiologist anywhere. I highly recommend him and also his partners.

Posted on January 5th, 2017