Have you seen Dr. Charles Parise?

good

amazing just wonderful you saved me

I'm and HMO patient, so Dr. Parise has been assigned to be my cardiologist for the past several years. I think he's a fairly good doctor (not the best but not the worst). He's a nice guy but sometimes he can be a little on the lax side and not afraid to speak his mind when he disagrees with what you have to say. On the other hand, he's been one of the few doctors who suggested I change my diet and start exercising. And he does answer any question you have and addresses your concerns during your consult. He gave me great comfort when I saw something on one of my reports and called his nurse line to ask a question about it - he called me within a few hours and assured me that what I saw was nothing to be concerned about. I will say that his staff overall are not very helpful and act like they all hate their jobs. Last time I was there for my appointment this older lady walked up to the front desk and told them she was leaving because she was sick of waiting for an hour. The girl she said that to could have cared less and just let her walk off without offering any solutions. Luckily they get to me within 5-10 minutes of my appointment, so I have never had that issue. I will say they do have a very nice young lady who performs their echocardiograms - Kristy. Super polite and friendly.

Patient

He was courtious and professioal. A+!!!

Dr. Charles Parise is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.

Dr. Charles Parise Is this you?