Dr. Charles C Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles C Park?

Amazing

I had back issues for years and drs would not help me. When i found DR parks I was ready to hear the same. When i met him he was honest and stright forward. He help me get out of pain and gave me a 2nd chance with a fusion back surgery. At age 32 now and 2 kids he help me live again and not hide from fun cause of my DDD. I Reccomend him to everyone that ask me how I got it done and how I feel. He's a amazing worker.

Spinal Fusion

I had a spinal fusion with Dr. Park and all my interactions with him have been very positive. He is a highly praised, skilled, kind professional with a wonderful patient connection. I asked Dr. Park to allow me to play a relaxation/healing CD by Peggy Huddleston and to have the anesthesiologist read healing affirmations to me during surgery. While this was unusual he was very willing to cooperate, as was the super anesthesiologist. I believe it helped. He also prayed for me. Dr. Park is GREAT!

Best Doctor in town. Very pleased

I went through 6 Dr.'s all of them said I just wanted pain meds, Dr Park found the tear in 2 second best dr ever

Love Dr. Parks, but can't stand his secretary at the crain highway office.

I love Dr. Parks, but his secretary is real nasty and rude. The wait time is ridiculous. I would not recommend that you go to the glen burnie office very unprofessional.

Dr Park is so a amazing. I never had a doctor ask to pray with us before surgery. ..not just for healing, but for guidance for him durig the surgery

BEEN THRU YRS OF FAMILY SURGURIES WITH FAMILY MEMBERS I HAVE NEVER MET A MORE COMPASSIANTE KIND DR HE EVEN SAID A PRAYER WITH FAMILY AND PT BEFORE SURGURY HE INDDED KNOW WHAT THE OATH OF A DOCTOR MEANS MAY GOD CONTINUE TO GUIDE HIS HANDS AND MIND

AWESOME DR!!

Dr Park performed 2 surgeries on me in 2000 & 2013. He was great in his diagnosis, & my leg & back pain has decreased by at least 70% since my surgery. He recommended PT afterward & I am doing GREAT!!! It made ALL OF THE DIFFERENCE in the world that he prayed with me before my surgery, & found it comforting before I went in. I even thanked him for praying with me At my follow up visit with him. My wife has even commented about how much more I want to do, after 4 weeks, than before my surgery, since always in pain. I would recommend Dr Park HIGHLY!!

Back surgery

I thank GOD for dr. Park. He's a true man of GOD. I am a child of GOD and prayed for a angel in the operating room with me, truly GOD sent me one through Dr. Park. I've never had a Dr. Pray with me before surgery or even mention GOD. I was so comfortable knowing that GOD answered my prays and sent one of his own to take care of me. In his prayer he even prayed for his self that GOD would direct him in the surgery,that I would have no excessive bleeding etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Charles Park. I thank GOD for him and the gift he has blessed him with.

Great Surgeon and Doctor.

I loved him. I was in so much pain when I saw him, I saw him on a friday and my surgery was scheduled for a week later, Before I went into surgery he asked if it was ok if we said a prayer, so we joined hands and said a prayer together. I would recommend him to everyone. I thought he was wounderful!

Surgery

This Doctor told me I needed surgery. I had the surgery he said it did not take and had to do it again. The pain got worse he operated on me a total 6 TIMES. I am 10 times worse off today then when I first saw him. I think he is a cutter and makes big bucks off operating on people that really did not need surgery AT ALL. Please do not go to this man. He will operate on you. My back and neck is ruined and I have had to go on disability because my back is destroyed from this butcher. This man must stop cutting people open

No talking

He came into the exam room, told me I needed surgery, but explained very little and offered no other options. Two other physicians said I should not have surgery. Would not recommend him.

Dr. Charles C Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.