Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Perryman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Perryman is very patient and gracious. He takes the time to explain every detail of every procedure. Before anything is done, you are totally informed of what to expect. Follows up with a personal phone call after hospital procedure (D&C) as well as with results of tests. Satisfied with this Dr.
I went for my anual pap smear that was part of a well visit that was covered in full by my insurance. I was then billed an additional $100.00 because I asked the Dr. some general questions about Menopause. This is double billing and I will never go back the this doctor. I asked the office about it and they said I had to pay more because I had issues and questions?? This is why health insurance is such a mess. Very Greedy doctor.
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Charles A Perryman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCharles A Perryman Md, 304 Chipper Dr, Glenshaw, PA
Dr. Charles A Perryman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenshaw, PA.