2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles G Phan?

Excellent Care

Dr. Phan is thorough, serious, instilling confidence in his abilities. I can go to anyone, and I choose Dr. Phan. Interesting to note that the poor ratings have to do with waiting time, office policies, language difficulties. I choose to have a highly competent doctor.

UNPROFESSIONAL

I was told I would be charged for a 2nd consultation because I did not have a procedure performed in 30 days from the 1st consult. $219 for consult and they want more?? This POLICY was never told to me and I was not able to have the procedure because Dr. Phan. was ON VACATION for 3 WEEKS. I have made 3 calls and received 0 return calls from the office manager and the Dr. refuses to address me.

Very disrespectful doctor

This is the most disrespectful dr I’ve ever seen in my whole life. His arrogance was astounding! I am sorry Methodist keeps a dr like this. Unfair to patients!

Best specialist in Houston and Sugarland

I've been a patient of Dr. Phan for 3 years. He is always very attentive and caring. He is one of the best doctors I have had in my life. I trust him, he spends time with me explaining results and options. I would like to always have Dr Phan as my specialist. Thank you!

An awful experience with a mean doctor

That was my first visit to this GI. The doctor was very unfriendly to speak to his patients. I understood that my English is not as good as his, and most of the medical terms I really had no idea. So, I was asking for the explanation of those medical terms. Unfortunately, he replied that "if you don't know English, you should hire a full time translator, so we can commuiate better." OK, fine. Then I asked, "would you please write me down those medical terms, so I can find it myself, later?" He refused and said that I was wasting his time, and because of me he end-up had no lunch time. I was there on 11 am, and I waited 2 hours in the waiting room before I met him. His lunch periond is in between noon and 1 pm. I don't see how I can make him having no lunch. His attitude tends me to get sick more...

Dr. Charles G Phan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.