Dr. Charles Plamp III Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Suffering from "The God Complex"

A 45 minute wait in the waiting room, & another 45 min wait in the exam room, was not uncommon. While waiting one day, I heard an elderly man exclaim, "Making us wait is all part of his (Dr. Plamp's) God complex." Dr. Plamp is (in my opinion) the definition of a narcissist. His ego is (in my opinion) more important than his patients. My medical record appeared to be filled with more references to what I was wearing, & his personal opinions of me, than his diagnosis of my medical problems! I continued seeing him for an extended period of time, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, after all, even DR's have off days.

COPD