Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Pollock
Dr. Charles Pollock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Pollock is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Pollock has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pollock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
42 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions113 Holland Ave, Albany, NY
Dr. Charles Pollock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.