Concerned

Was a much better Dr before he let his new wife take control of his customers and hide stuff. He let himself down and past people moved to another Dr due to his interference with his new wife

Awesome team!

Dr. Polsen and his staff are fantastic! First, making an appointment was a very simple and quick process. Then, the moment I walked into the office, I was treated like I was part of the family. Everyone in the office is so welcoming and friendly! They treat you as if they've known you for years. They take the time to explain everything thoroughly and are very patient when answering any and all questions. I just cannot say enough great things about this team of caring professionals. And, that is totally beside the fact that I am beyond satisfied with the results! I had an upper blepharoplasty done, and I am thrilled with the results! I feel better and younger than I have in years due to the difference in makes in the appearance of my "forever tired" eyes that I had dealt with for so many years. My only regret is not have this procedure done sooner. Thank you to Dr. Polsen and his staff! I am forever grateful to you!! You Rock!

Bad outcome abdominaplasty

Dr. Polsen performed my Tummy tuck and it was poorly done. I was left with an unsightly bulge below the scar/incision. Liposuction should also have been performed which he did not do. Went back to his office for 6 month follow up, assistant said that she'd never seen this happen before and then a few minutes later reported that she had. Wanted more money to correct by performing a "mini tummy tuck". I went to another surgeon who was appalled that Polsen had not taken care of the problem with just the cost of anesthesia. Had a revision done by another local surgeon with a great outcome. would not recommend Polsen for this procedure.

A+++++

Hands down the best Surgeon EVER !!!

Dr. Charles G Polsen III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near League City, TX.