Dr. Charles Portera Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Portera Jr?

Holly Scott Abdominal and Small Bowel cancer

Posted on August 18th, 2012

I have to rate Dr. Portera as excellent. A wonderful caring surgeon who treats not only the patient, but also the family. He explained everything that he would be doing during my surgery in a manner that was easy to understand to both myself and my family. Allowing us enough time for any questions we might have and answering all of them. I felt graced to have such a wonderful surgeon by my side during my operation. Many thanks to Dr. Portera his staff and his surgical team for all that they did for me and my family. You are a Blessing to those you treat.

Espohagael Cancer Survivor

Posted on September 17th, 2011

Active with National EC group and not surprised that DR. P. exceeds any other surgeons approach to one of the most deadly cancers. His approach is based upon repeatably of known steps in surgery and recovery. As a combat Marine, cancer is viet nam jungle warfare. Dr. P can be counted on to stand & deliver when chips are on the table. Plus you gotta luv the cowboy boots. Semper Fi

Esophagael Cancer Ivor Lewis Procedure

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Credit Dr. Protera for providing highest level of medical attention for a procedure with high morbidity rate. Attention to details and using repeatable results gave me a chance for quality of life after cancer. Dr. Portera was quick to see issues and put a plan in place to solve. He used a proven team of other doctors, nurses & techs that focused on patient care before, during, and after surgery. You gonna luv tha cowboy boots and bedside manner!

Excellent Care from Dr. Charles Portera

Posted on November 5th, 2010

My husband was treated for colon cancer, and we were all impressed with his exceptional care and expertise. He was so caring and attentive; we will never forget him. My husband made a full recovery thanks to this doctor and his staff.(Thank you Dr. Portera and to your staff, as well!)

Dr. Portera

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I feel Dr. Portera saved my husband's life. He and his staff don't just treat the patient, they treat the whole family! God Bless He and His Team!

Excellent physician

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Handled my complex situation with great skill . . and compassion.

Posted on September 17th, 2017