Dr. Charles K Powers Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles K Powers Jr?

knowledgable but with reservations

Initial contact with certain staff members was totally unacceptable with no compassion for my very serious condition. After 2 stat hospital visits (one in-patient at Florida Hosp.-Kiss.), I pressed another phone option and from there it was pretty smooth sailing in finally getting an appt. I therefore learned to use my hospital network first, doctor(s) second. It took 3 visits to actually see Powers himself, as I saw my old PCP (Wurster) before, which was wonderful (till he dropped my insurer that very month). Powers is straightforward, for the most part, and very thorough with a decent bedside manner. He certainly spends time with you during the initial intake. The techs here are not fully knowledgeable except for the contracted radiologist (lovely), so know what tests entail before results get forwarded elsewhere. Overall this practice (which is huge inside) likes to keep everything within (vs. handing out referrals to specialists) and only uses 1-star St. Cloud Hospital for visiting doctors. I would not recommend Powers' PA-C or NP, so ask for him directly when booking followups, etc. Medical records woman is wonderful.

Dr. Powers immediately saw my father when he was very ill and promptly worked him up with accurate diagnosis and hospitalization. He was compassionate to him as well as to the family. My father underwent surgery and made a full recovery. We are very grateful Dr. Powers!

SHOULDER

HAD A SHOT FOR A SHOULDER PROBLEM BUT IT HAD NO AFFECT, NOW PROBLEM HAS GONE TO COMPLETE LEFT SIDE OF HEAD-NECK-BACK AND SHOULDER, MAYBE X-RAY OR CAT SCAN CAN GET TO BOTTOM OF THIS BEEN OVER A YEAR SO FAR

PATIENT

I CAN BE HARD TO TALK TO BUT THEY ALL IN THE OFFICE AND DR DO THEIR BEST WITH ME, I GET UP AND LEAVE IF I WAIT TO LONG BUT NOT AT THIS OFFICE. IF THEY CAN HANDLE ME THEN THEY ARE OK

Dr. Powers and his staff are highly professional, yet they always take the time to make you feel as if you are their only patient. Never feel rushed in this office. They answer all questions, and make sure that you understand all instructions. Dr. Powers is the BEST!

finest there is

with multiple medical problems has always found time to keep on top of my conditions including coordinating with my specialists

He was rude to my family & I the staff didn't know what they were doing they made us feel unconftorble I will NEVER go to that practice again...

excellemt caring physician