Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Prior has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles A Prior has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Charles A Prior is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This doctor violated doctors oath to do no harm and provide continued care. He refused to treat a cronic condition and provided no alternative treatments and dismissed patients symptoms even after specialist already confirmed patient care and need for continued treatment. This family doctor is very bad stay away.
Dr.Charles Prior is a wonderful Doctor. He is prompt with his appointments, He cares and listens to your concerns. If he feels you need to see a specialist, he is right on top of matters to make sure you get the best care. I live in San Diego Harbor and I would never change my doctor. I love my doctor. This is important. Staying with a doctor who knows your history and cares. Including the nurses who work in the office, They are real nice.
37 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCharles Anthony Prior Md, 1453 Ridgeway St, Oceanside, CA
Dr. Charles A Prior is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.