Dr. Charles D Pumphrey Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Pumphrey?

LOVE!

Awesome doctor and would recommend him to any of my family and friends with kids

this was my dr when i was born now i have a baby and she also will b going to him. this is the best dr around. he listens to everything you say.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Pumphrey!

I feel like we have the best pediatrician in the world. Dr. Pumphrey himself will call you back no matter what time of night it is and is truly concerned with your child's well being. I cannot recommend him enough!His office is very colorful and clean. He has a large fish tank dividing the "well" side from the "sick side in the waiting room that all the kids love.

My family loves Dr. Pumphrey

I have been taking my children to Dr. Pumphrey since my oldest(who is now 12) was 3. He is kind,caring, professional and above all,extremely compassionate when it comesto his patients.He is by far, the BEST children's doctor anywhere!

After first trying a few other doctor's in the area for my children I was extremely glad to find Dr.Pumphrey. He really spends time with my children and talks to me. Never making me feel stupid for bringing my kids in or my questions. The front office staff is always very helpful and show concern when you call in with a sick child. They've also been very accomidating when making appointments. I definately do and will recommend Dr. Pumphrey to other parents.

Dr. Charles D Pumphrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, CA.