Dr. Charles R Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles R Burns?

The best experience I've had in receiving professional, personal medical care. Dr Burns and his staff are top notch!

I have been seeing Doctor Burns for five years.

My most trusted Cardiologist

Dr. Charles Burns has been my Cardiologist of choice for many years. I feel that his expertise and willingness to save lives is why I am here to write this review. I visited his new office today and was very impressed with all aspects. There was minimum wait time, Dr. Burns was very thorough, made notes to update my GP, and overall made me feel most comfortable. And, the new office area is very nice and I am very pleased.

My experiences with Dr. Burns for many years

I have been seeing Dr. Burns for many years. I recently visited his new nicely renovated office and things went smooth as silk. Prompt timing and treatment without a problem. Dr. Burns is the most energetic and I think knowledgeable Cardiologist in the area as I have had heart disease for 44 years. He has bailed me out more than once and would like to suggest anyone needing a Cardiologist to give him a try. I consider him more than a Dr. I consider him a friend.

best doctor in huntsville

More of a mentor than a doctor haha and he is pretty good in diagnosing sinal infections and so on

Adenosine and Asthma

Dr. Burns gave me the adenosine test three times, apparently ignoring on my chart that I had asthma. A few months later, I suffered cardiac arrest. He knew I had some kind of "rhythm" or "electrical" problem, but I was not put on any kind of beta blocker, which was the typical treatment at the time. I have asked for my records repeatedly, but have been denied them. My gp has requested them, and has been denied them. He has refused my phone calls or to see me in an appointment. It has only been by seeing a doctor in another city that I have learned that adenoisine testing is absolutely contraindicated for asthma patients. Dr. Burns has a lovely bedside manner, and I had great trust in him. I wish he had come forward after my "sudden death"-six times in one day-and told me the truth, instead of hiding behind his partners. That has only added to my frustration and hurt my ability to heal.