- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles R Carlson PHD
Dr. Charles R Carlson, PHD is a doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Lexington, KY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include undefined.
Dr. Charles R Carlson has 2 locations
Dr. Charles R Carlson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Charles R Carlson Accepts the Following Insurance
- 800 Rose St Lexington , KY : (859) 323-5000
- 800 Rose St Lexington , KY 40536
More about Dr. Charles R Carlson
Dr. Carlson graduated from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 1988. He works in Lexington, KY and 1 other location and is affiliated with University Of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Medical Center.