Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles R Dennis has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 10
I call him Salsa Doctor - he should be doing his dance but actually he does with his absolute talking in circles about his care taking practice - Does not recommend or use appropriate medications or supplies because they cost too much and insists Medicare will not pay for these supplies. A farce! Condescending to me as a caretaker - this also includes his nurses - How did he ever get into the US with his credentials?????
Dr Dennis is a caring and dedicated doctor who is genuinely concerned with patient care. He explains things that are unclear to a patient or a family member. His bedside manner is excellent and he is very knowledgeable. Thanks to Dr Dennis and the staff at The Wound Care Center, I got through a difficult time in my life and my wound healed! Unfortunately, I had another debridement from another surgery and required wound care. I will only go to The Wound Care Center because they are the best on Long Island.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dennis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana
Graduated in 1969
Suny Downstate Medical Center
Dr. Charles R Dennis accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrookhaven Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine, 33 Medford Ave Ste D, Patchogue, NY
Dr. Charles R Dennis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Patchogue, NY.