Dr. Charles J Reamy Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles J Reamy?

Dr. Reamy is a Dr. I would reccomend to everyone if they needed his help. He will spend what he needs to with you during the appt and will go longer if need be, and I know this from experience. He was my Dr. for approx 5 yrs off and on. He will let you be yourself and say whats on your heart good or bad. He was very understanding with me and probably the only Dr. that has really made me realize what the real problem was. Honestly I miss going to see him but that just means I'm doing better..

Adult ADHD