Dr. Charles D Reilly Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Reilly?

Very thorough and knowledgeable.

He is very good and competent. Be prepared to wait a while even with an appointment

ADMINISTRATION/LAB

I hate going to doctors, but truly do not mind going here...office is extremely nice and so is Dr. Reilly. Very patient with all my questions...due to being a recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. :)

ZERO respect for patient time

I sat in the waiting room for over 1 hour with a 10:45 appointment time. I was finally called back to a waiting room and when I asked how long I would be in there was told at least 45 minutes before the Doctor would see me. I had an appointment I could not miss so I had to leave. When I stopped at the desk to make another appointment the girl told me that it would not be for another month. I have an eye infection so 1 month is not acceptable. When I told her what I thought she developed an attitude like it was my problem. How can a doctor operate when he makes appointments and then is it is going to take at least 2.5 hours to get in and out? This doctor is a total joke and I would not recommend that anyone see him or have to subject themselves to his sullen staff.

DR.REILLY IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOSE . I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.HE MAKES YOU FEEL VERY SAFE. WHEN HE IS TALKING TO YOU. EXPLAINS THING WERE YOU UNDERSTAND THEM. HE HAS A GREAT FAITH OF THE LORD.

exellent doctor

professianl,attentive,proactive,and caring doctor

Dr. Charles D Reilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.