Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles T Resnick
Dr. Charles T Resnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Resnick is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Resnick has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles T Resnick has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wounds and Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Injury
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
avoid going to this doctor!! my experience, i arrived and met the mean receptionist who was rude and unfriendly, i was there for severe pain on my writing hand, yet she was upset because i could not fill out the 100 forms that they requested. after waiting for a long time i was taken to this ugly room by a tech who was also rude and unfriendly, she began to take measurements and several other tests. until finally this smelly poorly dressed man walked into the office, he was also unfriendly and cocky. he told me that his name was dr. charles resnick??? he lectured me about not filling out the forms also and was upset because the x-ray tech in his building whom his staff sent me to(who was also rude)forgot to take a certain angle of x-ray film. as he studied the x-rays, that same tech from before began to take more measurements of my wrist and as she did that, dr resnick began to unprofessionally yell at her in front of me for a mistake she made, at that point i understood why his staff were so rude and mean to the clients. after all was done and said, my visit to this doctor was a waste of time, his readings and findings were inaccurate. the only thing that i learned was never to come near his office again!!! and so should you!!!
Does not care! He gave me an option to do an elective surgery, and after I refused he said jokingly "You know I have kids in collage." I got an MRI in and I was concerned about the results, I called to talk to him, but his office said he will not discuss results over the phone. and game me an appointment almost 1 month after my MRI. He is only interested in your money NOT your health.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Resnick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Charles T Resnick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCharles T Resnick Md Inc, 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 250, Pasadena, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles T Resnick in this video.
Dr. Charles T Resnick is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.