Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles F Reuben
Dr. Charles F Reuben, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookfield, WI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Reuben is affiliated with Hshs St Clare Memorial Hospital and Columbia St Marys Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles F Reuben has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Charles F Reuben has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Charles F Reuben has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles F Reuben is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Doctor Reuben took care of my husband at the heart hospital, and he was in a very critical condition. I am so grateful to have had Dr. Reuben do his surgery. Under the stressful circumstances, he was able to present what was going to happen, the risks, and then giving examples of many successful outcomes he has had. I appreciated his honest approach, it was obvious he was so qualified to do the surgery .There was never a doubt he was in the best hands, and his nurse Ann was amazing in his care as well. This is a Doctor that cares about his patients, and is very skilled at what he does. I cannot say enough good things about Doctor Reuben , and his staff.
Dr. Reuben is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1972
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Charles F Reuben accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsProhealth Care Medical Associates, 2085 N Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles F Reuben in this video.
Dr. Charles F Reuben is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.