Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles A Rhodes
Dr. Charles A Rhodes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rhodes is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles A Rhodes has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 8
He knows what he is doing. His knowledge is there. He worked with me. I had a little extra problem, he never gave up /he saw me all the way through the tests and things I needed done. I would Recommend him to anyone. GREAT BEDSIDE manner. You can tell that he cares and wants to help you get well, or help you with going the extra mile. He checks everything to make sure all is fine. I am going to continue to go see him. I am blessed to have him as my Doctor and I feel the is a wonderful... sometimes he does not talk a lot for he is doing his job, but he will check everything that may needed done. We need more Dr, Charles Rhodes in this world. Thank you for helping me, work on getting healthy. sincerely, me
Dr. Rhodes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Charles A Rhodes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles A Rhodes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.