Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Roberson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
he was a very rude doctor and had no regards to my injury. i was sent to him for my ankle fracture to get a surgery done because my original doctor would be getting surgery herself. first off, i had an appointment at 3:30pm and wasn't seen until almost 4:15pm. then he proceeded to tell me i didn't need surgery and put a cast on my ankle. he was very argumentative with me when i was asking "well why shouldn't i get the surgery?". also knowing i'm not the best with the crutches yet. he left me in the hall on my crutches while he went to chat with the other doctors. plus the medicine he prescribed me for the pain doesn't work at all. if i could rate him any lower i would. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!
This doctor doesn't even look a person in the eye, doesn't even turn towards a person when speaking. Is belligerent, argumentative, will conflict with anything said and on top off it all, tries to scare patients yelling at them how they SHOULD BE AFRAID OF SURGERY. A surgeon who is scared of surgery is in the wrong profession.
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1993
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Charles A Roberson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles A Roberson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Laurel, MD.