Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles W Robinett Jr
Dr. Charles W Robinett Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Robinett is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Robinett has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles W Robinett Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Charles W Robinett Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Charles W Robinett Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles W Robinett Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have been a patient of his since 1981. He has always been professional, sincere, and has the best bedside manner of any Doctor I've ever interacted with. He has also done several surgeries on me. I felt safe and secure with not only him, but his partner, Dr. Huggins, and their entire office staff.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Robinett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Charles W Robinett Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlabama Womens Specialists, 2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 310, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Charles W Robinett Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.